Wednesday, March 11, 2009















How To Order

Sms/Call : 017-3704742
By email : ayinbiha@yahoo.com
YM : ayinbiha@yahoo.com
Delivery : within KL & S'gor area ONLY (charge will be from RM5 - RM15)


Please note the details of your order : flavour, quantity, topping, wordings etc.


*** Note ***

1- Please place your order at least 3 days in advance.
2- For large amount of orders, must be placed 2 weeks in advance.
3- For bulk orders (more than 300pcs), must be placed 1 months in advance
4- Booking required 50% deposit (I have to ask for deposit to avoid any cancellation), and the balance can be paid on the day of your pick-up date.
5- For online booking & required me to deliver to particular person, please make full settlement before I can poceed with the orders
6- Please bank in the deposit to my account (refer to details below) and email/sms me payment details once done.

Name : Norasyrin Ali
Acc # (CIMB) : 14170075708521

No comments:

Post a Comment